Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tis' the Season

Post by Sarah

Er.. wrong season.

Hip-Hip Hooray it's  HALLOWEEN season!!

My Halloween's of years past have pretty much always gone by uncelebrated.  And No! I'm not the grump with the lights off ignoring the crying children outside.  
Well, sometimes..  

But this year I'd like to dabble with some quick and easy DIY decor.

Here are some of my favorite Halloween decorations that I hope to re-create:





I found all of these images and how-to's via my two go-to websites for inspiration: Pinterest and HGTV, but you can also click on the above links too.


I'm inspired to re-create all these ideas and I also think they can be done fairly cheap.  Has anyone ever gone the faux pumpkin route?  I don't want anything that looks cheesy, but I like the idea of re-using them each year. 

On a side note.. I'm also extremely excited for hoodies and cute boots.  Oh!  And hot cocoa, fireplaces, cuddles, and all things snuggly and warm.  Hooray for summer being close to over!
Who else is excited?!?

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment