Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Easy Peasy

Post by Sarah


I recently signed up for a promotion from Spoonflower - they were sending out free swatches with a special code.  So I searched their site and ordered one of my favorite designs. 


And it came!  And it's smaller than I thought it would be..  but it was free!


So I dug around and found a frame I had on hand and popped my fabric swatch in.  Cute, right?


I instantly loved it to pieces and searched the house for a place to put it.

Enter: my dresser.
Which has basically looked exactly the same FOR-EVER!



So, I moved some stuff here and there and ended up with this:




I get too much happiness out of switching things up and moving them around.  I really don't know why I don't do it more often.  I've also noticed that I can only decorate in odd numbers.

And it's always groups of 3.  Am I the only strange one?  Anyone else enjoy quick and easy re-arrangements around the house?

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment