Friday, September 9, 2011

Gallery Wall

Post by Marilee:




This is my gallery wall above my couch in my living room.  I have lived in this house for 16 years and had never put anything on this wall until recently.





Not wanting to spend the money to change the lighthouse picture with a new mat, I took the picture apart thinking that I could reverse the mat...no success there AND I forgot to take pictures, please forgive me!  I will promise to do better next time...Oh and Sarah suggested we reverse the two pictures so that the coloring was more consistent.  Do you like it like this or the other way????






 



So I spray painted the frame and got rid of the age defying chrome frame and went to a soft yellow.  I used Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Ultra Cover 2x coverage in Satin Strawflower.  This is the same color that was used on Sarah's bacon thingy.  I have made one for myself too, BUT I dont want to hang jewelry from it, nor do I want it in my bathroom (more on that later), so what do you think I should do with it???  Any suggestions?????








Marilee


No comments:

Post a Comment