Friday, September 16, 2011

First Recipe - Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Posted by Marilee

So have you seen the new commercial for the Best Foods Parmesan Crusted Chicken?  I saw it yesterday and thought I would try it for dinner.  One of the best things about it was just a couple of ingredients and things that I had on hand. 

Here is the Best Foods website:  http://www.bestfoods.com/

I added a bit of lemon pepper on my recipe to give it a bit more seasoning.


The ingredients


The chicken strips (this cuts the cooking time in half and is only 10 minutes!!!!!!) 1 1/4 lbs


The Best Foods mayonnaise 1/2 cup


The Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup


The Seasonings 4 tsp Italian Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs (I used plain as I had it on hand)


I added a bit of Lemon Pepper for flavor and stirred together.


The recipe calls for putting the bread crumbs on top of the chicken, I added to the mayo and then sprinkled a bit more on top of the spread I put on the chicken and then baked at 425 for 10 minutes.


This is what it looked like fresh out of the oven ....yummy, fast, inexpensive and I think your children will love it...give it a try and let me know what you think.

Marilee

No comments:

Post a Comment