Saturday, December 31, 2011

The dish ran away with the spoon

Posted by Marilee


In reading various blogs I sometimes run across things that I just have to try!  I ran across this adorable project the other day and had to try it.



This is from Jessica Fediw  http://www.ohsohappytogether.blogspot.com/

She offers the download of the pattern and the instructions for free.  So I sat down today and made my own version out of fabric that I already had.  Total cost = $0 and it took about 3 hours....



Aren't these adorable?  I am quite pleased with the way they turned out (since I am not much of a sew-er).  I had these saved for a Christmas gift - but now I can finally share.  I made them for my granddaughter and they were a huge hit!

Jessica also has the alphabet in fabric that I also tackled and gifted!  

Stayed tuned for more ideas.

Marilee

No comments:

Post a Comment